Do you have “black holes” in your smile?
Do you have difficulty chewing?
We can easily create a beautiful healthy smile just for you.
For almost as long as there have been missing teeth, there have been dentures.
Today’s state-of-the-art dentures:
- Are more esthetically pleasing
- Use more natural looking teeth and gums
- Can conceal the metal clasps in new and existing partial dentures
Esthetic partial dentures are:
- Used to replace missing teeth
- Used to restore the patient’s bite
- Completed over a period of several appointments
Esthetic partial dentures differ from regular partial dentures in that:
- There are no metal clasps or wires
- They are thin, durable, lightweight and flexible
- They offer a much tighter, more comfortable fit
- They are esthetically superior by providing a more natural-looking smile